Friday 24 October 2008

Attainment- 1 Reason being is that I really look forward to the practical work and really enjoy media I have alot of intrests in media and I have a had a good recommendation from friends about A2 media and i'm looking forward to it.

Effort- 2 This is because the only downfall in my work within media is my Homework and anything else oter than that I feel I put in a lot of effort into media.

Punctuality- 1 I have not been in media 3 times due to religious reasons but apart from that I have been in all lessons

Submission of quality homework- 1 although my timing of my homework is something that i need to work on but when my homework is complete i feel the quality of homework is good and unique when coming up with ideas

Ability to work independantely- 1 Working independantely allows me to come up with ideas faster and more effective

Quality of writing- 2 my quality of writing isnt excellent and needs practising although I do feel my writing could be better.

Organisation of media folder- 1 My media folder is well organised and divided well.

Oral contibutions in class 1- contributing in class is something I enjoy and always make sure I say my part.

No comments: